Tuesday, June 26, 2007

999 sings 'Homicide' and 'Emergency'



'Homicide'
I believe in Homicide
I rest my case, don’t cast aside.
You better believe it
That’s the truth of it
Take it or leave it
Resign to it.
Homicide, Homicide,
Homicide, Homicide.

No one cared
When someone lied
They’d rather say
That it’s irrelevant.
You better believe it,
That’s the truth of it.
Take it or leave it,
Resign to it:

Homicide, Homicide,
Homicide, Homicide.

You tried to tell me it’s his fault because he’s down
And letting loose this Homicide all over the town
I’ll take your number I’ll write it down;
What’s your address, I’ll write it down;
I’ll be in touch so don’t leave town in a big black car

Homicide, Homicide,
Homicide, Homicide,
Homicide, Homicide,
Homicide, Homicide.

This song still has great energy.





'Emergency'

We've heard it all before,
We're learning to ignore,
You must confess this awful mess
Isn't just a bore.
It's more than we can bear,
But do you really care?
The kiss of life to save a life
All you do is stare.
Sell yourself for cheap,
Make your mother weep.
Losing pride is hard to hide,
And harder still to keep.

I'm back in full attack
Never give in until they crack
Emergency,
emergency.

Raiders strike but where?
Panic in the air,
Running scared, I'm oh so scared:
It gets you everywhere.
Heard it on the news,
Rebels get accused,
Fighting for another cause
But why and where and whose?
Carry out their plan,
Release us if you can,
What's your worth to a pile of earth?
You're just another man.

Blackjack, what a quack,
Never get your money back.
Pack attack in the back,
By a bloody maniac.
Better see industry
Take it fast and make it last.
Go away make them pay,
Never make the same mistake.
Sometimes care, sometimes not
See them bleed and see them rot.

No comments: